Dec 8, 2010

Katrina has the best body for Belly dancing



Veronica D'souza, the belly dance teacher from south America who teaches belly dancing in Mumbai said about how she taught the gorgeous Katrina Kaif  dance on the song Sheila ki jawani from the movie Tees maar Khan. The song has become the talk of the town .

She added , "Katrina has the best body for belly dancing". I never imagined the sing would be such a hit,

How did Sheila ki jawani happened?
I wen to meet Farah khan at Mehboob studio when Farah asked me to meet. Farah was shooting for a tv show. We sat in her vanity van and Farah explained me the concept of the song she was planning. Farah was very keen to see Katrina do belly dancing. We discussed about the song in minute detail. I immediatly agreed to do it as i found the song very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...