Dec 28, 2010

Sanjay Dutt's house seized by Bombay high court

Getting in trouble  is not new for the Bollywood hunk Sanjay Dutt, he's been in the news since very long time.The Bombay high court on Tuesday has ordered to seize Sanjay Dutt's property for duping film producer Shakeel Noorani.

Shakeel Noorani had filed a petition back in 2002 when Sanjay Dutt had backed out of his film "Jaan ki Baazi", the court took action on this petition. Shakkel Noorani dragged Sanjay to court for the losses incurred due to his walk out from the film .


Spekaing to the presspersons from Sanjay's residence Noorani said " Sanjay ruined 8 years of my life , i have just pasted the courts notice at his home today and i'm going to his office tomorrow. Sanjay left my film in halfway, the film was almost 50% complete. I have made the film Joru ka Gulam which was a big hit and since then this man has put me in trouble and i haven't been able to release any of the films ."

He added " I will earn my losses in near future, but he has wasted my 8 years how can i bring back those precious time back in my life. I'm glad that the court has passed the order in my favour ."

Now, Sanjay has the option of going in Supreme court to appeal against this decision by High court.
Efforts were made to cantact Sanjay but there was no response from him.

Sanjay's lawyer said " They will challenge the illegal claims made by Noorani in Supreme court."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...